Traduire/ Translate

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!!



I finished my haunted house, this is a project 
that you can keep adding and adding


For the house and chimney I used paper from Kaisercraft
Base coat collection over a heavy cardstock with the help of my
Xyron sticker machine.


The fence is Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations
called on the Fence, heavy chipboard inked with
Hickory smoke and black soot distress inks

Roof is sandpaper which is inked with distress inks


For the windows I used acetate with crackle accents 
when dry I ran my exacto knife creating broken glass


I stamped cobwebs in the window and if you look
closely you will see a black cat in bottom window


It's hard to see on picture,but with the help of my
glue gone I created strings of what looks like
cob webs.



I picked up a bag of moss from the dollar store
and added some black gesso here and there


I used silver foil and black gesso for the doors
and I have a pumpkin covered with moss


To carry the lighting to the top floor, i cut
part of the roof off before adding the top part
I also added a ghost dangling from a clear thread.  
It looks awesome when the tea light is on 

This was so much fun, now I'm starting to
play with winter scenes

Entering my project
Mixed Media Monthly - Halloween mood board












Deep Ocean - Halloween
Frilly and Funky - Very Vintage Halloween
Emerald Creek - Halloween
My Time to Craft - Halloween

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day
Louise

10 comments:

Clare said...

What an outstanding Halloween project, it is truly stunning! Good luck and thank you for taking part in this months Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Hugs, Clare DT

Anonymous said...

Louise, This is one of the best versions of the house I have seen. All of the attention to detail is truly remarkable. Thank you for entering the Dares!

CraftyNatalie said...

Great spooky creation! Such an amazing 3D project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
CraftyNatalie -DT

Pamellia said...

Wow, this is just incredible! So many fabulous details and amazing textures here. I could stare at this for hours and still find something new to discover!! One of my favourite Halloween houses this year! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Vintage Halloween' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jonnece said...

Amazing, what a fantastic project, well done. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

Suzanne C said...

A spooktacular place to visit! The details are eery and scary! Fabulous Halloween Decor! Thanks for sharing this with us at our "Very Vintage Halloween" Challenge at the Frilly and Funkie Vintage Challenge.

Zoe Hillman said...

I love your haunted mansion. The circular window is so cool and love all the details. Incredible!! Thanks for joining us for the "A Very Vintage Halloween" challenge over at Frilly and Funkie.

Jenny Marples said...

Oh WOW Louise - simply WOW!!! I'm so glad you showed us the close ups of all that delicious spooky detail. LOVE this! Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining with us at My Time To Craft :)