Traduire/ Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Winter for Paradise of Stamps

December 1st and a New challenge at Paradise of Stamps
Our theme for this challenge is Winter with an option of
adding a background with text


For my DT card, I used Wellington Christmas papers its a 6x6 paper pack
some lace, ribbon and cheese cloth


My image is a Whipper Snapper stamp called A Snowman's Best Friend
colored with Copics, I'm sorry I did not right the colors down


The sled is one of my favorites, its a die from Memory Box
I added multiple layers, inked with distress inks and then to add 
some texture I heat embossed the planks with Frosted Crystal embossing powder
it gives it a kind of granular texture


I used Sizzix Woodland thinlit die for the trees
Cut twice using some double sided tape and adding glitter

Entering my card
Dream Valley Challenge - Winter Animal
Inky Chicks- Winter Wonderland
Simon Says - Anything goes
Sweet Stampers - Christmas
CDTO - Anything goes
Christmas card Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by
Louise

12 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is stunning! I love your beautiful coloring and the lovely details. The wisps of gauze add such interesting texture. A fabulous design all around. Love it!

Kuni said...

This is such a fabulous card, cute image and beautifully colouring.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh Wow, I love it I love it I love it. Great image and wonderful Christmas Card design. It is just perfect. Great work and beautifully photographed on your blog too. Well done.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Marie Bingaman said...

This card is awesome! Love it! :)

samantha's cards said...

This is fabulous, thanks for sharing with us at CCC.

Daniela said...

Wonderful christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge. We would love to see you again.
Hugs, Daniela

Gayatri said...

How adorable? I LOVE the sleigh! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes. Gayatri xx

Marjeta said...

Fabulous card. Love all the details and of course super sweet image.

Marjeta

Sonny said...

A lovely card with a gorgeous image in beautiful colours.

Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampers challenge
and good luck!
Greetings, Sonny

Cazro said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. I love this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

Helen said...

Great card - love that image and your cute embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Sandy said...

Fabulous creation, great image and love the textures and that fab sled. Sorry I'm late but have had several major family issues to deal with. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenges.
Hugs, Sandy